Please note that attaching images/videos can only be done on the app version. If you are unable to attach images/videos on the app version, please confirm the following.
• Your device’s access permissions are set accordingly.
1. Open your device’s Settings, then tap humy > Photos.
2. Allow humy to access your photos.
3. For devices running iOS 14 and newer, you can allow humy to access either selected photos or all photos.
1. Open your device’s Settings, then tap Apps > humy.
2. Tap Permissions.
3. Allow access to "Photos and videos" and Camera.
• Uploads may fail depending on your internet connection. Please check the strength and stability of your internet connection.
• We support the following file formats.
Image: JPG, PNG, GIF, HEIF
Video: MP4, MOV, QT, 3GP, M4V, MTS, HEVC, AVI
• Uploads can be a maximum of 100 MB.
• If you have confirmed the above points and are still experiencing issues, please try restarting your device.
*Note for users with Huawei Android devices:
Files on Google Drive cannot selected for attachment.
Please download the file to your device and select the downloaded file for upload.